Comprised of the Skyguard and Guardian24 brands, Send for Help Group is the largest lone worker protection provider in the UK, Europe and Globally.
With continuous developments in products, software and infrastructure across both brands, we are constantly seeking talented individuals to join the team.
Below are the current positions we have available at Send for Help Group. If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please send your CV along with a covering letter to:
- IT Support Engineer
- IMC Daytime Controller
- Senior Developer
- Part-time Finance Administrator
Alarm Receiving Centre Controller
Permanent Full Time
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week.
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary bonuses, pension scheme, other staff benefits.
Responsible for providing support for Skyguard customers in the IMC when an alarm call is placed. An IMC controller needs to effectively assess calls and escalate them according to the individual’s procedures, or to the emergency services where appropriate.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of, and adherence to, the Skyguard operational procedures
- Verify alarms to ensure that, where possible, only genuine emergencies are passed to the emergency services
- Decide on appropriate response action
- Communicate comprehensive and correct information to the agency best equipped to deal with it
- Bring an incident to a satisfactory conclusion and produce a written report
- Provide feedback and suggestions on improving the service
Skills and Experience:
- Calm, methodical and dependable
- Level headed and courteous
- Able to take own initiative
- Computer and systems literate
- Efficient and detailed
- Communicate effectively, easily and with confidence over the telephone with users, customers and emergency services
- Inspire confidence in others over the telephone
- Effective handling of a wide variety of emergency situations
- Take responsibility for managing an emergency incident
- Compile and write post-incident reports
Thank you for your interest. Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.