Certified to the Very Highest Lone Worker Standards
Through its subsidiary brands, Send for Help Limited protects a host of diverse clients ranging from; Government Departments, NHS Trusts, Police Forces, Local Authorities, Corporates, SME’s and Consumers – each with differing needs but all requiring the best possible service levels for at-risk individuals under their duty of care.
Because of our vast experience in managing real life-threatening incidents on a daily basis, we fully understand the importance of delivering a service that helps people when they need it most – their life could depend on it. For this reason, Send for Help Limited has sought certifications to the highest possible industry standards and has been instrumental in working with industry bodies and the Police, to assist in developing the standards.
– the Lone Worker Device Services industry standard (our brands are wholly certified to all five parts; the company, products, training, ARC and the response services).
BS 5979:2007: Category II
– the highest standard for Alarm Receiving Centres, which applies to our purpose-built Incident Management Centre – the first in the UK to be awarded the standard.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015
– the international quality standard which relates to Send for Help’s Quality Management System.
National Security Inspectorate’s ARC Gold
– External auditor’s scheme encompassing the certifications above.
Secured by Design
– the National Police Chief’s Council (NPCC) coveted product design scheme, awarded to Skyguard’s MySOS device, Guardian24’s MicroGuard device and our ARC.
– Our subsidiaries are registered with the Environment Agency and an authorised Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive compliance scheme, for the safe disposal and recycling of our devices.
– the standard for security screening of individuals employed in ARCs; all Skyguard employees are externally screened to the standard and CRB checked.
– the standard for keyholding and response services, which covers the Skyguard National Response Service.
National Security Inspectorate’s Guarding Gold
– External auditor’s scheme encompassing the two certifications above and all elements of BS 8484.
– Send For Help have been awarded the Cyber Essentials accreditation. The UK government scheme encourages businesses to adhere to best-practices in IT security. It requires a variety of cyber security measures are in place, protecting our service and data from online threats..
Send For Help has been assessed and approved by QMS International Ltd to the standards of ISO 27001:2013 - demonstrating that the group is following information security best practice. The standard proves that Send For Help has the ability to handle sensitive data securely.
BSIA Principal Member
- Skyguard, Guardian24 and Peoplesafe are Principal members of the British Security Industry Association (BSIA), the UK trade association for the professional security industry. We hold the Chairmanship of the BSIA Lone Worker Section and our subsidiaries are all members of the Section Committee which maintains standards within the industry.
BSI Committee Member
- As a representative of the BSIA, both Skyguard and Guardian24 are national Committee Members of the British Standards Institution (BSI) contributing to the development and revision of the BS 8484 standard.
– Send For Help’s Directors are licensed by the Security Industry Authority; the organisation responsible for regulating the private security sector.
National Irish Safety Organisation
- Guardian24 are members of NISO – the National Irish Safety Organisation. NISO promotes the improvement of health and safety at work, builds relationships with other health and safety stakeholders and contributes its expertise to better occupational health and safety in Ireland.
Industry Awards and Frameworks
Sunday Times Fast Track 100
Send For Help has been ranked as one of Britain’s most successful private companies for two consecutive years - 2016 and 2017. The Fast Track 100 list, which is published annually in The Sunday Times, ranks Britain’s top 100 private companies with the fastest growing sales over their latest three years.
London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
– Send For Help Ltd features in the 2018 London Stock Exchange Group’s “1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain”. The report is recognises the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic SME’s. To be included, companies are required to show consistent revenue growth over a minimum of 3 years, significantly outperforming their industry peers.
Financial Times FT1000 – The Fastest Growing Companies in Europe
– Send For Help is included in the Financial Times “FT1000” list of Europe’s fastest growing companies. The list comprises of the top 1000 companies across Europe that have achieved the highest percentage growth in revenues in the past three years. Send For Help was ranked 625th on the list — one of just 159 companies from the UK.
We are proud to have received more UK and Ireland industry awards than any other lone worker solution provider, which is testament to the service we continually strive to provide.
Security & Fire Excellence Awards
Dubbed ‘the Oscars’ of the Security industry, Send For Help’s brands have won awards at the 2013, 2014 and 2015 events.
In 2013, Guardian 24 was awarded the Lone Worker Protection Solution of the Year. Sponsored by the BSIA, Guardian24 beat off stiff competition to win this prestigious security industry award for our Android smartphone application.
It was Skyguard’s turn the following year when the award was given in recognition of our work with Guy’s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust in the ‘Best Deployment of Lone Worker Technology’ category.
Three years in a row and Guardian24 took the honours in the ‘Best Deployment of Lone Worker Technology’ at the Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2015. The award recognised the outstanding contribution to lone worker protection as deployed by one of Guardian24’s key clients, Macmillan Cancer Support.
NHS Information Governance Toolkit
– Skyguard and Guardian24 are registered and compliant to Commercial Third Party (Level 2), of the NHS Information Governance Toolkit.
NHS Supply Chain Approved Supplier
- Following the award of an OJEU tender Skyguard is an approved supplier on the NHS Supply Chain’s Framework Agreement for Electronic Assistive Technology Products.
PSN Services Network
- Allows public sector organisations to procure Guardian24 products from the Public Services Network framework agreement, via our partnership with Everything Everywhere.
PfH Lone Worker Protection Framework
- Allows Procurement for Housing members to purchase a range of exclusive Guardian24 packages from this unique framework agreement.