We’re currently protecting thousands of key workers across the UK during this testing time. Hundreds of thousands of people have since volunteered to support the NHS and we are conscious of the need to provide safety to them, especially as they will be completing unfamiliar tasks.
With the comfort and reassurance our service brings, we are keen to help manage the increased health and safety risks. Through our smartphone app – which is compatible with Android and iOS – we have a low-impact method of rolling our service out to temporary volunteering staff.
During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we understand the need for flexibility and sensitivity to those without any protection in place. We are a nominated supplier on the NHS Supply Chain’s Electronic Assistive Technology Products Framework Agreement.
Our smartphone app can help with some situations volunteers might be facing at the moment:
- Not being fully aware of NHS procedures and precautions
- Delivering shopping, medication and essential supplies as a Community Response volunteer
- Transporting patients deemed medically fit for discharge as a Patient Transport volunteer
- Transporting equipment, supplies and/or medication between NHS services and sites as a NHS Transport volunteer
- Public under heightened stress and therefore more likely to be confrontational
For more information about how we can help during this pandemic, please complete the form below or call us on 0845 8606 999.